Friday 2 July 2010

This is my story

my daughter and husband where veggie before i ever was. They would say to me when are you going to stop eating meat, I had answer for everything. I don't really eat meat. Only thing i eat is chicken.

One day i sat in the house myself and i put on a video to see what all this fuss was over, And i can tell you this i haven't stopped crying since.

People say once you watch one video it is hard to go back living that lie and eat meat when you know it is wrong. Since then i have been trying to get out the word STOP EATING MEAT. A lot of people just look at me saying aren't you that person that did.. And my only answer to them Yes i eat meat. But i know it is wrong.

I little boy came to me one day when he heard me talking to his parents and said but do animals have feelings.. I was shock to here this..is this what our kids are being told. That it is ok to eat an animal because they don't feel..
MIND......

I have a dream like every other ARA to see animals being free...NO more will they be killed because people are hungry and NO more will animals be tested on So me and you can look nice....It is the simply things in life that are the best things....

We don't need meat to survive, We don't need to take a away baby calf's from their mums....We don't need to test on animals... These are all choices we make ...

So please stop and think about they animals for once instead of yourself...If i can do it so can you.

No comments:

Post a Comment